|Kingdom of the Jolly|
The entrance to the Kingdom of the Jolly
|Regions||King's Natural Reserve|
The Kingdom of the Jolly, sometimes referred to as the Jolly Kingdom, is the second or third kingdom that Corobo explores. It is ruled by King Duvroc and is a kingdom that does nothing but party. Onii inhabit the Jolly Kingdom, often drunk, and throw explosive beer bottles at Corobo and his Royal Guard.
The area is themed after Japan, with Cherry Blossoms, Noh music, and Duvroc speaking some Japanese during his gibberish.
Upon Corobo's first visit, the entrance is blocked by Moonflowers. After defeating these, he must construct the Jolly Bridge over Firefly Lake to access the main area of the Kingdom. The Kingdom is a giant beer garden, with mats and newspapers littering the ground, streetlights, cherry blossoms, beer crates, and trash cans that citizens can rummage through. In the center is King Duvroc's Party Spot, a fenced-off area where the Giant Cherry Blossom stands.
After Duvroc is defeated, a gate behind the Giant Cherry Blossom opens onto Soldier Town. Another gate opens to the southeastern portion of the Kingdom of the Jolly, where the Marble Dragon guards a Flying Machine part during the God Booze quest. Beyond this area leads to the north portion of Sunflower Plains, which can only be accessed this way.
Once Duvroc is defeated, his party spot becomes the King's Natural Reserve, where he will be seen drinking alone and craving soup.The Jolly Kingdom's music plays during Space Travel. During the Final Boss, if the End of the World reaches 70%, the Giant Cherry Blossom will be uprooted.
- Oniion Ring
- Onii Hopper (during Duvroc fight, emerges from hole)
- Onii Man (during Duvroc fight, emerges from hole)
- Marble Dragon
- 1 Treasure (Legendary Spear)
- 4 Art pieces
- 1 Wonder Spot
- 1 Crashed UFO (Chicken)
- 1 Flying Machine part
- The music in Jolly Kingdom is not a specific piece of music, instead being done in the style of Noh, a genre of classical music originating from 14th century Japan.
- The Jolly Kingdom's music is treated as a series of Sound Effects in the game's programming, as it will always load even if other music is playing via Out-of-Bounds glitches.